skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Excitement!!!!
Here it is only a day and a half before the start of another Texans season. I am so excited. I am awaiting the start of something new with our new QB, Green a.k.a Batman and all the other new pieces. I hope that we have a GREAT season.
2 comments:
Unknown
said...
nice apron, dork!
August 16, 2007 at 8:16 PM
red
said...
Drop the hat. Love the apron.
August 25, 2007 at 4:21 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my GIRLS!
About Me
ebtexanscruiser51
I am a BIG kid. I like to have fun and make people laugh.
View my complete profile
Blog Roll
CPloch
AB
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(6)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(4)
Looking Good
Bring on the Cow-"GIRLS!!!!!"
Victory 1
Excitement!!!!
2 comments:
nice apron, dork!
Drop the hat. Love the apron.
Post a Comment